Everybody wants to achieve financial independence. No one wants to live a life of financial struggle. Why then do very few people get there?
The Blue Print
Financial independence does not just happen; it takes a detailed plan and the discipline to adhere to that plan. Imagine a scenario where you wanted to build a house. How would you go about building that house? Would you begin by purchasing building materials?
- What exactly does financial independence mean to you? (We refer to this as your dreams). Your dreams cannot be someone else’s dream so your definition of financial independence cannot be the same as someone else’s.
- What is your current financial position?
- What changes will you need to make in order to change your circumstances (your circles, how you spend your time, your spending habits, etc.)
- What resources do you have to enable you reach your goals (skills, expertise, gifts and talents, networks, supportive people around you, tools such as a car, a computer, a smartphone, resource materials such as books, etc.)
- What obstacles are standing in your way (a job that is too demanding, a young family that needs a lot of your time, a spouse who is not supportive, shortage of capital, inadequate skills and expertise, etc.)
The Time Factor
Building a network marketing business opened my eyes to the reality of why most people never achieve financial freedom. The question most people ask when one is putting the foundation of their business in place is; how much are you earning? Financial independence is not achieved in a month or two.
Do you have the life you desire? Our free goal setting tips can help you turn your life around. Click here to request for the free tips.