Families are finding it more and more challenging to stay afloat in today’s economy. It becomes even more difficult if the couple is not reading from the same script. This forum is for couples who are keen on securing the future of their families. We shall be exploring the different ways that couples can strengthen their financial base and secure their family’s future.
Topics for discussion include:
1. Effective management of resources in your marriage (including human resource)
2. Teamwork in marriage
3. How to empower your dependents (including the extended family).
4. Goal setting (short-term, mid-term and long term goals)
5. Adequately prepare for retirement.
Who is this Forum for?
* Couples who are preparing for marriage
* Couples in the first 10 years of marriage
* People (either individuals or couples) who would like to adequately prepare for retirement
Saturday, 25th March 2016
Nairobi (Details about the venue to be communicated to those who confirm attendance).
This forum is free to attend. It is very limited sitting and on a first-come-first-served basis. We shall close as soon as we are full. Bring a notebook and a pen to take notes (A MUST). Very interactive session.
Susan Catherine Keter is a life coach, mentor, motivational speaker, freelancer and blogger.
To reserve your slot, go to http://www.susancatherineketer.com/
Click on ‘Contact’ and make your reservation.